HELLO WORLD! We are BACK after a long hiatus away from Facebook and the blog! To return to the business of updates, here is, very briefly indeed, what has been happening:
- Training, learning, pushing limits, meditating every day
- Outdoor rock climbing at a couple of mountains
- Mummy and sister (from Singapore) visited us for 2 weeks!!!
- Hiking in forests
- Arduous admin struggles with the Swiss authorities
- Learning how to climb
- Learning how to cycle
- Learning how to drive
- A visit to the emergency room of the hospital
- Swimming in lakes and rivers
- A completely liquid fast for 1 week (no blending even, juicing only)
- Research and acting on financial investments
- Fires galore
- Attended a large and wonderful Kali Majapahit seminar in France, learning how to be an instructor
- Spent lots of time together, building the solid foundation love-blocks of our relationship
- Good times with friends
- Lots of heart-stopping near-death moments
- Culinary adventures
- Saw castles, snow in summer, and more cows than humans
There’s definitely lots more that slip my mind for now, but it’s definitely been a very very rich time!
- Bethisy St. Pierre and about twenty other small French towns
- Lots and lots of expeditions all over Switzerland
Overall, I would say that we have spent this time slowly but surely building our strength, challenging face-on many of our fears. We have made preparations both mental and physical (building our bodies; doing the paperwork; and going shopping too!) for the continuation of our long trip ahead… and we are the happiest that we have ever been in our lives.